Sunday, December 7, 2008

YEC

Was a journey for me because god was talking to me. On Friday night the speaker Wade Morris said will you bow your head and close your eyes so he said some thing like this GOD I AM A SIN AND I NEED THE LORD TO COME AND SAVE ME FOR MY SINS AND GOD COME IN AND SAVE ME FROM MY SIN. That is what you have to do if you wont god to save you from your sins.That is what I did it was the best because god still loves me and you.on Saturday Ben said get all the guys I what to talk to you all because I was lidding you the wrong way that was to HELL HE SAID i DO NOT WONT YOU GUYS GO THE WAY I was going so Ben prayed with all the guys that was the best.

1 comment:

12-arrows said...

awe Brennan that is just so precious to me. I love you so much son and am so thankful that you allowed God to take your whole heart and he used your brother Ben to precipitate it! I am praying for you, son, daily that God will continue to bless you and use you for His glory. Mom